utamu.xyz is part of U Group.
It is utamu.xyz’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how its visitors use its website.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Some Ads appearing on our website may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies.
Links to External Sites
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
- (i) need to know that information in order to process it on NairobiBabes’ behalf or to provide services available at NairobiBabes’ website,
- (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others.
18 U.S.C. Section 2257 EXEMPTION STATEMENT
The operators of this website are not the “producers” of any depictions of any actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct. To the extent that any such content appears on this site, the operators’ involvement with respect thereto is limited to the transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting and/or formatting of depictions produced by third parties. Questions about 2257 issues for sites linked from this website should be directed to those producers.
Utamu.xyz Copyright Enforcement – Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy
Last Updated: 1 January 2021.
Utamu.xyz (the “Company”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at (https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf), utamu.xyz will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the utamu.xyz website (the “Site”) if such claims are reported to utamu.xyzs’ Designated Copyright Agent. Utamu.xyz treats valid DMCA take-down notices extremely seriously and processes notices during public holidays and weekends.
This policy is intended to implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement. It is the policy of utamu.xyz services (the “Company”) to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. Users of any part of the Company computing system are required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.
To exercise your DMCA rights, you must send your Proper DMCA Notice to the following agent designated by Company (the “Designated Agent”). The contact information for utamu.xyz’s Designated Agent is:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org/
This email address may be used only for copyright infringement claims – you will not receive a reply if the matter is not a copyright issue.
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, Company will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA. Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.
Complaint Notice Procedures for Copyright Owners
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DMCA notification.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
It is expected that all users of any part of the Company system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Company receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity provided all such claims have been investigated and determined to be valid by Company in Company’s sole and absolute discretion. Company will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
Please allow at least three business days to process any complaint or counter-notification. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Under appropriate circumstances, Company may, in its discretion, terminate authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringers.
Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures
It is Company policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.
Publication to Lumen
Please note that a copy of each legal notice we receive may be sent to the Lumen project (https://www.lumendatabase.org) for publication and annotation. Lumen will redact the submitter’s personal contact information (i.e. phone number, e-mail and address).
You can see an example of such a publication at (https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/5838).
We may also send the original notice to the alleged infringer or, if we have reason to suspect the validity of your complaint, to the rights holder.
We may also publish similar information from your notice in future transparency reports that utamu.xyz would publish.